Friday, 21 February 2014

Polly Oliver Flags

In a previous post I mentioned that I will be selling top quality 15mm flags to fit the Polly Oliver figures, I thought you might like to see a few samples.


These are just a few of the British and believe me when I say that there are an awful lot of them to choose from, every regiment is covered. There are, of course, American, French and German flags too and I will post some of those here when they have been fully prepared you will not be disappointed I assure you.

These fantastically designed flags are supplied on top quality paper and will retail at just 50p each; flags of true character for figures of true character! Polly Oliver flags are not self adhesive, I do not like those types myself and find that they can be difficult at best to fit accurately; and if you have a mishap the flag is often lost. Polly Oliver flags will require glue, which at least gives you both time and opportunity to ensure the are correctly aligned.

I am very proud to be able to offer these flags, I do hope you will like them and I invite your comment.
Regards, Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment